Shipping & FAQ
- How much is shipping within Australia? Australia-wide shipping is FREE for orders over $100. Orders under $100 cost $9.75. Express Post is $14.90.
- How much is shipping overseas? New Zealand shipping is $19.90. For all other overseas destinations, shipping is a flat fee of $24.95 for all orders.
- Do you have a 'bricks and mortar' shop location? Not at present. We moved out of our CBD Wesley Mission shop in July 2013 and the Manly shop in December 2013. However, we frequently hold a stall at various Fairtrade, Organic and community Markets around Sydney. 'Like' our Facebook page to find out where we will be next. OR invite us to your organisation for a "pop-up" shop and short talk on Fairtrade.
- Can you come to my church, school or community event? We would love to be invited to your event. If you're trying to fundraise for a worthwhile cause, we'd be happy to donate sales towards that cause to say THANK YOU for supporting Fairtrade and sustainability. Please see our Fundraise page and email Melinda for details at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What's your Returns Policy?
At HOPE Collective we want you to be happy with your purchase. If for some reason you are not satisfied - please contact us at email@example.com and we will happily arrange an exchange or refund in accordance with the policies below.
Refunds - refunds will only be issued within 30 days and only where the goods are shown to be faulty. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE sending the parcel back and we will arrange to refund your payment (including the original freight and the cost of sending the goods back to us) after inspection of the goods. All returns made without authorisation will not be honoured.
Exchanges - we will happily exchange your product for goods to the same value minus delivery charges, provided they are returned to us in the original condition within 30 days of original purchase. You may exchange for higher priced items by paying the balance however we are unable to refund if you choose a cheaper item. There will be a delivery charge on the exchange unless we made a mistake with your order. To arrange an exchange, please contact us first at email@example.com.
All returns need to be suitably packaged and addressed to:
PO BOX 1390
Mona Vale NSW 1660
We recommend that you return the goods by recorded delivery or another means of tracked delivery system. Heartsong Creations cannot accept any responsibility for loss of or damage to goods until they are received by us.
Cancellations - To cancel an order, please contact us immediately on +61 2 9999 0010, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept cancellations for products that have already been shipped.
Please note that this policy in no way replaces or limits your statutory rights.
What's your Privacy and Security Policy?
Newsletter - If you choose to subscribe to our email newsletter, your name and email address will never be shared or sold to any third parties. Subscription is optional and you may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
Collection/use of personal information - If you wish to purchase products from HOPE Collective, we need to collect certain personal information from you. This may include your personal contact information. This will only be used to reply to your inquiries and provide you with requested products/services.
Collection and use of non-personal information - HOPE Collective automatically receives and records non-personal information from your browser including you IP address, cookie information and the page you requested. However,HOPE Collective does not connect this non personal information to any personal information collected from you.
HOPE Collective allows third party companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. These cookies are not connected to any personal information. Third party cookie usage is subject to their own privacy policies and HOPE Collective assumes no responsibility/liability for this usage.
Information sharing and disclosure - HOPE Collective may disclose your personal information to third parties who work on behalf of HOPE Collective to provide products/services requested by you. We will share personal information for this purpose only. HOPE Collective may otherwise disclose your personal information when:
- we have your express consent to share the information for a specified purpose
- we need to respond to court orders or other legal processes.
Consent - If you do not consent to the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information as outlined in this policy, please do not provide any personal information to HOPE Collective.
Security - All online purchases/monetary transactions from this site are secured by 128 bit secure sockets layer (SSL), which is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure e-commerce transactions. SSL locks/encrypts all information as you submit your purchase details online.
HOPE Collective retains your personal information only as long as necessary to provide you with requested products and services. Your information is protected for your privacy and security.
Questions or suggestions - If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us.